About Me

• About Me
    Portadown, N Ireland

Favourite Team

• Favourite Team
    West Ham

Recent Profile Visitors

6,562 profile views
  1. The crash dump produced this error report: Take a look at the stadia in use you have for clubs in those divisions. For example Club Deportivo Aurora Chancayllo from Liga Nacional Peruana C, play at Romulo Shaw Cisneros. The seating capacity is 100 and your minimum requirement for the league is 1000. I guess reducing or removing the required seating capacities would fix your problem.
  2. I knew this would happen.... as soon as I post this I solve my problem. For anyone interested, in the AFC Asian Cup > General tab, under Season Update Day there is an option to add the name of the Finals Competition. I had AFC Asian Cup entered here. Removing it and leaving it blank now means the competition clears itself and works every 4 years.
  3. This problem has tripped me up today, and i'm struggling to solve it. I have re-written the Asian Cup and reintroduced the Asian Challenge Cup. As you can see in this screenshot the competitions all work every 4 years as intended except for the Asian Cup. When I look at the events after a test I have seen that the Asian Cup does not clear the competition, whereas the Challenge cup does on 12th February, which is the season update day for both competitions. I'm not sure where to look to correct this. Does anyone have any pointers?
  4. That could be the case. The English leagues will be the same. Check the other ones out, you may find that a league is changing it's format in the second season leaving you 2 short.
  5. I've done a file here that gets the carabao cup drawn. You'll have to sort out the squad selection errors that pop up for the other European competitions in order to verify. I removed a few things (min and max teams, europe > teams, and unticked and ticked boxes. I also replaced Get Best Teams with Get All Teams). Things I think you'll need to look out for.... In the group settings you have Avoid teams from same nations. It is certainly possible that there could be groups that have to have teams from the same nation in place. Anyway this gives you something to go on. carabao 5 nations.fmf
  6. @Roy Race 9 it's ok, there was no offence taken. @Pepesa You could try looking in all the options of Fixture Rules to see if there is something close to what you want.
  7. It's actually under the Players tab. I was at my pc earlier and was trying to remember where it was...
  8. It's in one of the options in Fixture Rules for your competition.
  9. This problem caught my eye, as I had a similar issue with my UEFA Cup file (Thread here). I got my phantom teams down to 3 from over 100. Can't remember how I managed it now LOL, I used hidden stages and possibly a set up date issue. On the plus side the phantom teams did not enter the competition so that was a small positive!
  10. I have never played long enough to see this, and I am now intrigued as to what the full capabilities are?
  11. Try my Russia file and international file here. Works for champions league, Europa league, & conference league when not combined with my 80s files.
  12. Click Jupiler pro league and replace it with division of your choice. That is a default setting, like Algeria is for Internationals.