• Loading Screen

Felipe009
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Loading Screen Files Uploaded: Save Game, None

So, I was playing the fm24 at my save, and I was playing as 22 hours in total, and some time later the game said that its impossible to save, and when I continue the game, it freezes que screen, latter I closed the game and try to open again, and now its loading and loading as 1h, what I need to do?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Having the exact same issue, hopefully it's fixed soon. Already lost one save to this. There must be a patch due.

Honestly, this sounds like a corrupt save based on the description. We've noticed a few more reports of similar recently but it's not happened immediately after an odd update.

Can you share some information as to what team you are managing, the number of leagues loaded, and what season you were in when this occurred?

I'm having the same problem today. I'm new to Football Manager and become quite invested within the first few hours.

Now I cannot play the game on my own account because I'm stuck with an infinite loading screen.

I have deleted the cache, deleted my save data (everywhere), uninstalled the game, removed my account from my xbox and signed back in, signed in as another account and switched profiles in-game.

All to be met with the game freezing and/or an infinite loading screen...

i have no idea what else I can do and dumbfounded how it's still happening despite everything I have tried.

Further to @Zachary Whyte message. When you do submit a ticket or I'm happy for you to reply here, could you please ensure you are providing the following information:

• Which Xbox model do you have (e.g., Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X)?
    • Do you launch FM24 via Xbox Cloud Gaming?
    • Do you have auto-save enabled?
      • If so, how often does the auto-save occur?
    • Do you use a single save file or 3 rolling auto-saves?
    • If using cloud saves, how much cloud storage do you have remaining?
    • What is the approximate size of your current save file?
    • Was this save imported from Football Manager 23 to FM24?
    • Which nations and leagues have you loaded in the save?

This will help our QA team investigate what may be causing some saves to corrupt and any subsequent knock-ons.

Iv just had this too, was playing up before with it freezing up when saving but now it's stuck on loading screen like others. I will uninstall and re install it to see if it works or not. Hope you can sort it because as others have said, there's no point in playing it if it don't work properly 

I cleared the cache and reset my Xbox series s keeping the games and this seems to have worked, but we will see if it lasts, unfortunately iv lost all my saves and tactics

This has just happened to me was in 2028 season randomly “cannot save game” came up and now I can’t even get past the loading screen to the main menu! 

I’ve got Xbox series S - I use Cloud FM24 via cloud to launch, I did create a back up file also. File size save is 170.6MB

Whats more worrying is I can’t even get to the main menu or play?!

Edited by Lgods