• Can't sub injured player during half-time break

thvkr
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hello, the case i got is really rare, but still, it doesn't behave as it should.

Four of my players got hurt during 1st half. Yes, FOUR. I subbed out first three of them (in three separate stoppages) and when fourth player got hurt I didn't have any stoppage to sub him immediately, so I waited for the half-time break.

Now the fun part begins. Fourth player, that i couldn't sub out disappeared from the tactics graphic and was labelled as injured in the players list, so I couldn't do anything with him. He was treated like he got a red card. I could do two another changes (as it should work, I still had two subs), but I couldn't sub out the last injured player.

It's kinda dumb that you cannot wait to change injured player until half-time, so you won't lose your stoppage.

Attaching screenshot of proof that you can have 4 injured players during one half. The player I'm talking about is Osimhen.

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots of tactics screen during the match, I was too mad to think about it during the game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.