• Filters not maintaining selection in World Youth Intakes screen

mickychowchow
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Open Screenshot: Save Game: Chowse Mourinho - Luton.fm

Description of issue

I use the World/Transfers/Youth Intakes screen to help find U18 players that could develop into potential signings when they turn 18.

I do this by going to this screen and then using the filters to select only the countries I'm interested in signing from - this is usually the top 25 ranked nations each season.

However, the filters I select (unlike those in the Squad View screen or the Scouting/Shortlist screens) never 'remember' which I have selected whenever I leave that screen and return to it later. Instead, every time I visit this screen (which is dozens of times per season) I have to deselect them all and then work through the list to reselect only the top 25 ranked nations.

This is ridiculous, given that other filters in the game maintain their selections without issue.

The screnshot attached shows the filters I am discussing, on the right hand side. Please can you fix this as it is making my scouting far more arduous and time consuming than it needs to be. Thank you.FM24Youthintakes.thumb.jpg.61b756ca7acb47f485b47bf6daf2df6f.jpg

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.