• Maximum squad salary issue

rack.city
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I have always found it frustrating that the salary limit information in Squad Registration is not exact. This issue can be seen clearly in the first two screenshots attached. I am under the £1M p/w salary limit, the UI says I use "£1M) until I add Ez Abde at which point I am over (as expected - this is just for illustration) but it still says I am using "£1M" of my £1million allocation. When flipped this is really frustrating, lets say you've got to cut the salary down to meet registration requirements, its super unclear how much you actually need to cut off to register everybody. I have to use trial and error to find out who needs to get cut, by unchecking people until it goes green, then look at what they get paid and see if I can reduce some salaries to meet the requirements.

I would like to be able to see the exact spending / available amounts so it is clearer what I need to do. Would be fine to just hover over the progress bar and see more information or have the little 'i' circle icon for more info if it seems overkill to have exact spending in there.
    It would also be helpful to have the next season projected salary limit in that tooltip (I'd be happy with something like the 3rd screenshot). When signing players on a free in January its extremely difficult to know what your salary limit will be next season so some suggestion would be great. Appreciate there are some factors that won't be confirmed until the end of the season but to be honest I'm not 100% how its decided so would be great to have this broken down somewhere. Maybe you'd need to have 'next seasons minimum guaranteed allowance' and then a 'projected allowance based on current financial performance'.

A similar issue arises when adding players to a training camp squad. I have a max of 40 players allowed but it doesn't tell me how many I've currently selected. Would like to have add the selected number before the slash "39 / Maximum squad size of 40 players".

Fm24-SalaryLimit.png

Fm24-SalaryLimitOver.png

FM24-SalaryLimitSuggestion.png

Fm24-TrainingCamp.png

Fm24-TrainingCampFull.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments