• Not Interested List (Useless)

Gholt369
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot, None

Well, if you add a player to your not interested list nothing really happens. Their name is still the exact same as before there is no indicator that they are in your not interested list. This is really annoying because I play in a lower league, and I like to ask players on trial, and assign scouts to specific players in teams lower than my to try to find gems; however, when I go back and ask players on trial again there is no indication that certain players I have already checked out and have put in my not interested list. I have to right click them then go to reports and see if it says add or remove from “Not interested List” 

could y’all not just add some sort of indicator or info box next to the name of the player that states that they are in your not interested list??

this would be sooo amazing! 

(the image I attached is just my work around for now, I created a shortlist called “NIL” and I add them to that list then create a note titled F, so they get the little note indicator on their name and their name goes orange so I know that they are in my not interested list.

IMG_8244.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments