• Staff Search Not Removing Attributes

Onebadterran
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Save Game: Aldrin Keller - Colombia.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

When creating a Staff Search, the Attribute Picker does not remove attributes that are of a different class. For example, if in Step 1 I set a condition for attributes to be between two numbers, run the search (Step 1 Result), and then go back into the Attribute Picker, remove the condition and the attributes from the selected boxes and instead change to a different condition with different attributes (Step 2), and then run the search, it keeps the original attributes under their original condition in the search even though I had removed them when I went into the Attribute Picker (Step 2 Result).

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    - Load up 'Aldrin Keller - Colombia.fm' attached save game
    - Go to Staff Search
    - Follow the steps outlined in Step 1 and 2 pictures

I am also unable to offer the Scout job to anyone else in the pool of talent even though the drop down has it available. When I right click on them to offer them the international job of Scout for Colombia I am unable to. I click it and then nothing happens. The same issue persists if I am in their profile.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    - Load up 'Aldrin Keller - Colombia.fm' attached save game
    - Go to Staff Search
    - Right click on the Scouting Staff Results and attempt to offer a job as Colombia Scout

As an aside, it feels like international staff limits are very generous and perhaps unreasonable, especially for smaller nations. I am not sure on the realism on this one but it feels like the staff limit is many times even the largest clubs in the world.

Additionally, there is a weird spot next to my name in News Articles. I believe there are other posts about it. Because I offered about 120 jobs to International Staff upon taking the role at Colombia there is no current News Article with my name to review in the save but it generates consistently enough that generating a news article should easily re-create the spot next to the name.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.