• Team Selection

nabb

Description of issue

Good afternoon all, 

I hope you're all well !

I have been having this problem since the beta and was wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I like to use the selection advice from my assistant before games, when I am on the screen before the match where I get advice on the game, when I hit do it to use the advice given for the team selection, it doesn't always do it? Or when I do it it changes the team but then still has 2 positions that it hasn't changed, and it never works even after I press it. So I end having to do it manually.

I am really sorry as this sounds so confusing, I do have a screen recording of the issue I have but I'm not smart enough to know how to share it, the file is too big to upload it to this post haha! I have tried so not sure if it works!

I do have all the custom logos and images and use a custom skin I downloaded from FM Scout, not sure if that affects anything?

Thank you in advance!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just want to add, I had this issue when the beta came out so I had this happening to me before I had the images and logos etc downloaded.