• Team Selection reverts to the team selection of last game

b2khn
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hello there, so I found this very bad bug.

If you select your team and then proceed to the game, the teamselection is undone and the same players that were selected for the previous game start the game as if they were selected to the upcoming match.

I had this happen more and more. You can onyl spot this, when you have a player that is not fit to play in your current team selection, then removing him and proceeding towards the match, will trigger the same  warning, as if the player is currently in your team selection.

"Player X is injured and can not play not" , it will ask you how to deal with it, you say no - and think, that you will have to replace just the injured player, but no. - All players are in the team selection from last game.

Also the sorting is kind of messed up, players and attributes are in some "random" order, so when you used to look at a certain line for a certain attribute, it messes you up.

But the team selection bug is even worse.

All that happend after the 24.2 and has not changed after the 24.2.1

If you dont understand or you need something, ask me.

Ben

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, can we please get a save file with an example at the ready.

It is a bit late to ask for, since it it idfficult to know when the bug triggers. Only then I could save the the game beforehand.
    But I will try.

The same problem happens to me regularly. I set the squad in the squad window and it's completely empty in the match squad window. Unfortunately sending the save won't help you, because after saving and loading everything seems to work.

It says that I haven't chosen any player but in the background you can see that whole squad is selected (yes, one player is injured but that's not the case).

image.png.06096c77359931a0d79badb26aee37f1.png

Edited by Woo-Cash

I've uploaded two save games:

(my name) - Sky Białystok.fm
    (my name) - Sky Białystok (v02).fm

Click like on the screen:

image.thumb.png.3bacaccd83294cfcf7b38058d7f4e2a2.png

On v2 it will choose players that I saved. On the latest one, just a few days later, it will change to something completely different. I don't know if this is topic related but it is selection related and both bugs have been bugging me really much since I had come back to playing a few weeks ago.

Edited by Woo-Cash

On 25/02/2024 at 19:25, eqlgaby said:

I have to confirm this is happening to me as well. And it's starting to get a bit annoying after a certain point

if this happens, here is a work around. save your squad selection and then go to settings, change the language to english and back to your language.