• Outdated data in Spanish Data Language

luiseitor212
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Open Screenshot:

Description of issue

I reported this in previous FM, but still there is a lot of outdated data in the Spanish Data Language, specially about Teams, Cities and Stadiums, like for example:

Teams:

WKS Zawisza Bydgoszcz (Polish team) appears with the short name Kujawiak in Spanish Data Language, what is totally wrong, in English Data Language is fixed long time ago.

b611a1c600f7e61f41af6f4dee9bff9c.png

KF Ballkani (Kosovan team) appears with the short name KF Liria in Spanish Data Language, also wrong, as it is fixed in English Data Languaue.

d11fb391b1606984d651f39c93cf712d.png

FK Kauno Žalgiris (Lithuanian team) appears with the old name of FK Spyris Kaunas in Spanish Data Language, despite the name change was in 2015.

76d6d234a920845ac1aea23d689f63c4.png

Cities:

Stargard (Polish city) still appears as Stargard Szczecinski, despite the name was changed in 2016.

b33e491469a98131fbfeab8bb9fd8e66.png

A lot of cities from the world still appears without the special characters despite those being introduced in English Data Language few years ago.

781b656f16ea2d56de59e09ce6a38f4c.png

Stadiums:

Stadiumi Fadil Vokrri, the national stadium of Kosovo, still appears with the old name of Stadiumi i Qytetit, despite  being changed at 2018. 

9c9df4f9b9185ed66dfaf0fd95d16213.png

Those are only examples that appeared to me meanwhile playing, but I am sure there is a lot more of these cases, where the data is updated correctly in English Data Language but in Spanish Data Language those changed weren't implemented. Please, review the Spanish Data Language and update everything accordingly, as it is very disturbing finding those ancient names and data in 2024, thank you!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.