• AI managers using more substitutes slots than available

PeterC86
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Peter Cordes - Nottm Forest.fm

Description of issue

Greetings,

The AI manager uses more substitute slots than allowed in the premier league. I am in my second season in the premier league, and I am playing with the latest version from the beginning with the latest database. Issue popped up in the second season.

Warm regards,

Peter

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi Peter, looking at your save I'm not seeing any issue, in Premier League matches the AI is selecting 9 subs. 

Please see the screenshots. Man utd played their last game in the premier league with two youth players on the bench, because of the substitutes chosen. That is from the save file. What do you see?

screen.png

screen2.png

• Administrators

Not 100% sure this would be a bug, I would read that more as the AI not feeling the need to have a fully strengthened bench against weaker opposition and therefore putting some youth players in instead.

Especially given the time of the season where they have lots of European games to rotate around.

Also in difficult matches the AI does this. Normally the AI would only select 9 substitutes. Now I have put enough effort into this. I am going to do something else.

Goodbye.

I did some more testing with some new save games, because I want to play the game. Sadly though, the bug persists also in other leagues. It occurs at the moment you start managing a team. When you start as unemployed there is no issue and teams select as many subs as allowed, but the moment you start managing a team, the issue starts. Please discuss this bug with a colleague, if you can't see that this is a bug, because it is clearly a bug!

Edited by PeterC86