• Already from the beginning of the career in many teams there are two or three assistant coaches (both in the original version of the game and after applying mods)

Crazymegalodon
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Crazymegalodon - Salernitana Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hello. I have the following big problem with Fm 2024: when I start a career (in any of the 3 initial modes) I noticed that in the staff of many teams there are 2 or 3 assistant coaches). This is true for both the "original" version and the one with mods and for any team I start coaching. Specifically I am now the manager of Salernitana as of July 17, 2023 (I have never yet hit the "continue" button). At first before changing preferences I pressed on the "clear cache" button. I have already made a lot of attempts by uninstalling and installing the game several times. I did manual cleaning of Windows 10 Pro temporary files. I cleared the download cache, repaired the folder and library in Steam settings. I have also checked the integrity of the installed files 3,4 times also but the problem is still the same. I send you on the Cloud the saved game named "Crazymegalodon - Salernitana" and attached I post a screenshoot highlighting the bug. The thing however that I find strange is that the purchased version of Football Manager (installed via activation code) says "24 mag - Activated along with: Football Manager 2024 - Retail - [Physical] (RoW)." I don't know if this may be the reason for the problem. Can you please help me?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, doing a google search both Arno Michels and Zslot Low are listed as Assistant Manager for Bayern, so this correct.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 172141.png