• Can't build new stadium - board says they are happy that they did

Thrane87
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I've had the same issue in FM22 and you fixed it in the patch after the january transfer window. Now it's happening again in FM24.

What basically happens is that for years and years the local council blocks any new stadium being build and then the board celebrates that they have. 
    image.png.3a8c9d68d73adf0c34efa9cc08ebf263.png

I am playing as Hvidovre in Denmark, i am 14 seasons in and the current capacity is to say the least, not enough. Theres 25.000 people in waitlist to get a season ticket. This leaves me withouth a new stadium and is rather frustrating.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, do you have a save file from just before that inbox message generated so we can examine further?

Sure do. Just uploaded it. file is named "Stadium cant be build" and the date is the 17th of June 2040. If you skip ahead then at the end of day on the 18th, the message will appear.

Did I upload correctly?

Should be there now, can you confirm?

On a side note about the save. I haven't been able to request upgrade to state of the art youth facilities ever. I don't now if it's working as intented, but it's a bit odd that I can even ask the board for upgrading it. The silly thing is that before stadium upgrade message both training and youth facilities were downgraded so I could ask for upgrades to state of the art training and Superb youth facilities, so maybe this is not possible for you to check. 

Hi again,

Disregard the "on a side note" request. A new board came and the option became available.

Got a rejection again for the stadium though. Same message.

Hello, any update on a fix for this?

I just celebrated my 6th rejection and the smugness of my board celebrating their achievement makes me want to hurt them...

image.thumb.png.5321057f84d919e9c545ab98897aef53.png