• Can't make full time contract's despite league registration rules.

rednax1109
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

Last season I finally got promoted from the Spanish Federation to the Spanish Federation First Division.

After we got promoted I asked the board for us to be a professional team, and not a semi pro team - they declined with the reasoning, that we didn't have money for it.

Well, here comes the issue. In the Spanish Federation First Division the registration rules are, that you need a minimum of 18 players on a full time contract - which I can't give since i'm still semi pro.

I simmed forward and expected to eventually automatically getting professional - it however didn't happen, and I got the "you need to register your players before you continue-day" and - obviously - I couldn't do it.

I tried to go on a vacation and somehow I registered a big chunk of my player's, but from that point on I couldn't register any new signing's.

So, buttomline. I'm stil semi pro, but can somehow still play with a team full of part time contract's, but I can't register any new signings.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I uploaded the save file to you now. It's called "For SI."

I did kinda find a "fix," but I needed to get the editor and force my team to turn professional that way.

It just doesn't feel right forcing the player to make full time contracts to play a league, and not automatically turn them professional, when you get that far.

Same problem, it broke my game. I was promoted from Spanish Federation Second Division to Spanish Federation First Division. I can't progress any further now because I need 18 full time contracts, but can only negotiate Part-Time contracts because my team is semi-pro and my board won't upgrade us to professional. I uploaded Saved Game file "Natan Mojero - Badalona Fut.fm"

Please fix.