• Cristiano Ronaldo retired on 29.12.2023

bastoshaq
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot:

Description of issue

Like the title said, CR7 retired at the end of 2023 in my save. I think Ronaldo will still be around at the end of the year. His contract is meant to end in June 2025.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Wouldn't be an issue here as it is a genuine possibility in real life. He won't retire at that date in every save, there will be numerous factors taken into account. 

On 01/11/2023 at 10:44, Kyle Brown said:

Wouldn't be an issue here as it is a genuine possibility in real life. He won't retire at that date in every save, there will be numerous factors taken into account. 

There is a bit lack of context, surely. They just gave them the biggest contract in the world of football. He is due to play in the 2024 Euros.

Pepe (center back from Porto) still playing and not retiring.

I don't know if this is a cheap way to get rid of players in the Saudi Arabia but seems off.

Also, on another save that I just started, CR7 is already transfer listed as "surplus to requirements"

FM2024 CR7 Transfer Listed.JPG

59 minutes ago, bastoshaq said:

There is a bit lack of context, surely. They just gave them the biggest contract in the world of football. He is due to play in the 2024 Euros.

Pepe (center back from Porto) still playing and not retiring.

I don't know if this is a cheap way to get rid of players in the Saudi Arabia but seems off.

Also, on another save that I just started, CR7 is already transfer listed as "surplus to requirements"

FM2024 CR7 Transfer Listed.JPG

And now he has been given a free transfer! On the same day. Call that a payout!

Talisca was also transfer listed and has been given a free transfer as well

Both players were still playing - starting the World Club Championship, and Ronaldo was even the best goalscorer and best player.

2 hours ago, bastoshaq said:

And now he has been given a free transfer! On the same day. Call that a payout!

Talisca was also transfer listed and has been given a free transfer as well

Both players were still playing - starting the World Club Championship, and Ronaldo was even the best goalscorer and best player.

And CR7 retired again.