• Days to Gain Nationality - Incorrect Days

gadzhalov_77
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I've noticed a bug in the counting of nationality days for an existing player in the database. I believe this might be compounded by database errors but it is a bit odd as I would expect there to be some logic within the database that can detect the number of consecutive seasons for existing players.

In the UK, post Brexit rules, this error risks the careers of already existing EU players as for many, it is difficult for researchers to tell if a player has citizenship or settled status (as players personal circumstances aren't public record).

In my game, it is the 15th May 2024 and Arbroath winger João Baldé, is listed as having completed 1414 days within Scotland. This would suggest that the player arrived in Scotland on the 1st July 2020:

image.thumb.png.e9e1efeb86ff8512574f7946bd918363.png

However, there are 3 additional consecutive seasons recorded in Scotland before this date:
    Snag_156c2aa7.thumb.png.06df27448d8dbaacd215885b64808ef5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay but we haven't been able to reproduce this from scratch I'm afraid, would you happen to still have a save file that shows this issue, please?