• Fired as Manager of an Under 23 Team but still playing matches.

You Call That An Anchorman
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Resolved Save Game: OH Leuven U23 Unemployed Bug

Description of issue

I started unemployed and got hired by Oude-Heverlee Leuven Under 23's and after less than a year I have been fired, however I am still being forced to play all of the teams matches. As well as this, every time a match is coming up a news item appears saying that I am approaching my first game in charge. The only thing that I can think of that has caused it was that I was fired when I went on holiday.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To add to this, even after getting a job with another club, I still receive some updates about my previous club such as them moving to a new stadium and a season expectations review. I also have to take control of my previous clubs matches unless I holiday past them.

Edited by You Call That An Anchorman

I had Antwerp FC U23 for about a year, when I decided to leave. But I continued to get news from the club and had to play their matches. 

I hoped it would solve it self, when I got to manage Braintree, but no....

Now I´m starting the season, and I am still manager for my old club. Only way to skip the match, is going on vacation for one day. But my new team plays on the same day....omg....this is REALLY anoying.

Do I really need to start a new game, and avoiding managing a U23/B-team?