• Having multiple selections of proposed affiliate clubs makes the game impossible to progress

Ben Brown
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Ben Brown - Aston Villa.fm

Description of issue

I requested multiple affiliate clubs from my board at the same time, one for foreign academy talent and one for loaning out players. On the day that I am proposed these affiliates, I can only see the first set of affiliates, and even after choosing the first club, if I press the 'make recommendation' button for the other group of affiliates, it only shows me the first group of clubs that I have already chosen from. The main problem with this is that it is necessary to choose both affiliates before continuing the game, meaning I now have no way to progress the game in my current save and will need to return to a save before I made that board request.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 032721.png

Screenshot 2023-10-23 032715.png

Screenshot 2023-10-23 032706.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, sorry for the late reply. You can go on holiday for one day to progress past this.

Also, we we're unable to reproduce this internally, can you please send us a save file from before the 11th of January?