• Important questions about upcoming updates.

fmdirektor
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Jimmy Wong blog in his article that the Content Update will be coming soon. I have a couple of questions about this. Firstly, do you have any chance of sharing a schedule for when the new update will be released? We, as players, are curious about this date.

Another important issue is whether we will be able to continue the current career save with the new update, or if we will need to start a new career. If you provide information on this, we can plan our strategies better as players.

Also, will this update be the last one before the February update?

Getting information about the future of your game is really exciting for me. I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't have a confirmed date for the upcoming Content Update at the moment.

You can carry any of your current save games after any updates we release. In some cases, some changes will only take effect on new save games, e.g., league-specific changes or data updates, and we will try our best to provide information on what they are in our changelist.

We will continue to provide the latest news about Football Manager as often as possible, so we suggest you keep an eye out on the forum or social channels.

3 saat önce, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't have a confirmed date for the upcoming Content Update at the moment.

You can carry any of your current save games after any updates we release. In some cases, some changes will only take effect on new save games, e.g., league-specific changes or data updates, and we will try our best to provide information on what they are in our changelist.

We will continue to provide the latest news about Football Manager as often as possible, so we suggest you keep an eye out on the forum or social channels.

I understand, even if I can't get a clear answer, there's nothing else I can do but accept the situation. Hopefully, a content update will come soon. I'm waiting.