• Player substitution problem in matches going to extra time

lSpacel
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

When our right to substitute players expires during the normal time of the match, if our player gets injured, he leaves the game and we continue the game with 10 players. Afterwards, if the match goes to extra time, we gain the right to substitute one player. And I want to use this right on my injured player, but the game does not allow me to do this.

As a result, I continued with 10 people in overtime instead of 11 people.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, I don't believe what your asking is real life rule.

If a player is too injured to continue and needs to go off (and your out of subs) I don't think you can bring them back on the pitch in extra time just to sub them off again.

Have you seen a real life example of this?

Hello,

I think I didn't explain the problem clearly. Normally, my player is injured and I do not have the right to change players. That's why I was left with 10 people on the field. This is a normal case. Then the match went to extra time and I had the right to substitute 1 player. In this case, I should be able to make 11 players again by removing my injured player and replacing him with a new player, but I could not do this.

• Administrators

Hi, if you do encounter this scenario again, all you need to do is drag the substitute onto a empty slot on the tactics screen and it will go from 10 players back to 11.