• Playing the wings and shoulder of the tactical style of managers

Rumi_4
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hello. The problem with the staff is still uncorrected. Still, 70% of coaches don't have a tactical style, and of those who do, 90% play on the wings. After 4 months from the release and the already well-known problem, will you be able to solve it, or will this version of the game leave a bad taste related to the lack of diversity of managers? There were no such errors in earlier versions, so where did they come from now? To be honest, it's hard to play without diversity among the opponent. At some point, it's boring when you check the opponent's manager how he plays and he plays with the wings, of course. When your assistant gets a job offer as a manager, of course accepting it and what? And there is no tactical style. Yes, in the real world, 80% of coaches don't have a style, is that really the case? I hope you can fix this in the next few updates. I'm not attaching data or photos because you know them very well

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So, as you can see in the screenshots, 14,360 of the 16,491 managers have no tactical style and 1,274 play with wings. The problem is well known to you, so I am asking if it will be fixed eventually.

ALL managers in database is 16491.png

Catenaccio 12 managers.png

Counter Attack 69 managers.png

Direct Counter-Attack 111 managers.png

Gegenpress 50 managers.png

NON STYLE 14 360 MANAGERS  !!!!!!!.png

Park the bus 16 managers.png

Playing for the Affair 147 managers.png

playing with wings 1274 !!! managers.png

Possession Control 306 managers.png

Edited by Rumi_4

And screen from Tiki taka and vertical tiki taka. It's just that practically every opponent plays with wings, which is not in line with reality and gets boring after a while because you don't even have to analyze the opponents before the match

Tiki taka 71 managers.png

Vertical Tiki taka 75 managers.png

I understand that I will not be informed about it. In the 2023 version of the game, there was no such problem, so I wonder where it came from in this version, since it is the "most complete" version.