• Taskbar icon and fixtures bug

cirko333
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hello! I have strange bugs with this taskbar icon and the same icon is in data files too,and this bug fixtures too and I dont know how to fix it...Can someone help me with this issue? Thank you!taskbaricon.jpg.fa3abb7cfee6747f779da7a16572cde7.jpg

fixtures with issue.jpg

fixtures without issue.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello there! I reporting this bug with fixtures you can see u put screenshoots and this taskbar icon is glitched and in program files too and I have strange gameplay issues like disallowed golas every game,every game and season is the same even if I simulate I play this games 25 years and I never see things like this before...same issue I have with fm 23 fm 22 fm 21...Thank you!

Yes i tried without logo pack too its the same the problem is  when I start the game its fine but if i wanna play the new game and I exit to main menu and start a new game then the problem begins with fixtures issue same is when i save a game its normal without issue and when i save a game and go play again next day then the issue start again,and what about this glitched taskbar icon that icon is in program files too I mean its not big issue... but its still issue...Thank you!