• The staff search is not working

jamrs
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot, PKM / REC File Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: PKM / REC File: Recording2024-04-19203518.mp4 Save Game: James Lowe - Unemployed.fm

Description of issue

I have started a new save with St. Albans City in Vanarama National League South. I advertised the position of scout and since looking through my options in the staff search menu I have been unable to see other coaches and personnel unless they are interested in joining my team. Recently the Bilbao manager Ernesto Valverde got sacked and I wanted to use the staff search to see what managers they are looking for and it showed up with nothing. I have attached my game file and a couple of images to further describe the situation.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello @Zachary Whyte,

No, I am not using it to see what AI clubs are doing I am not able to see any other coaching staff who are not interested in joining my team as I mentioned earlier. If I uncheck the boxes of interested in joining the first team, interested in joining the reserves, and interested in joining the youth team no staff shows up which I have demonstrated in the attached video above. 

• Administrators

Hi @jamrs

My bad, I misinterpreted. Checked your save, an odd one. 

It's possible this might be due to your custom database choices as I can't reproduce this on any other save.

Have you had this occur on any other save?

@Zachary Whyte Can you help me figure out how I can reset all my filters? I started having this issue when I put an advertisement out to recruit a scout and I clicked to view the shortlist. Since then I have been having this weird filter that I can delete and has no name. When clicked the filter shows my shortlisted scouts who applied for the role of scout. I believe I have recorded it in the video attached but I still have attached a video down below.

• Administrators