• ai teams from certain leagues dont sign managers

Cptderpy
    • Files Uploaded: Other Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: orient Other: orient.fm

Description of issue

Certain countries/leagues just don't sign new managers, in one save it happened in germany and this it happens in other leagues, i've never had this issue before this fm and i am using the same settings, for example if i go to porto which i'll get a screenshot of they've not had a manager for 2 yearsimage.thumb.png.869dab6649982834caa8e62d2512ccd2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @Cptderpy

Looking at your save, this is because the Portuguese league in your save is set as 'View Only'.

When a league isn't fully loaded the managerial appointments depend on club reputation and any continental competitions the club is in.

As Porto didn't win the league last year in your save and so aren't in the CL they're not appointing a manager, as they don't have high enough rep. This is designed to help with performance cause if we were appointing managers in non fully loaded leagues the game would be much slower.

On 10/07/2024 at 14:24, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Cptderpy

Looking at your save, this is because the Portuguese league in your save is set as 'View Only'.

When a league isn't fully loaded the managerial appointments depend on club reputation and any continental competitions the club is in.

As Porto didn't win the league last year in your save and so aren't in the CL they're not appointing a manager, as they don't have high enough rep. This is designed to help with performance cause if we were appointing managers in non fully loaded leagues the game would be much slower.

That makes sense, never had an issue with having it like this before though that why i was confused but cheers for the help