• Board objective for reaching knouchout stages of the Europa League failed before the season has started

futwright
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: 1. pre savefile-failed board objective before season has started .fm & 2.post savefile-failed board objective before season has started .fm

Description of issue

I'm in March of 2024 in a save where I control 13 different clubs in one save (irrelevant for the issue). With one of these teams, Valerenga in Norway, I qualified for the Europa League by finishing 2nd in the league in the first season (2023, as Norway runs from April - November/December]. For the 2024 season my board gave me the objective of finishing in the knockout stages of the Europa League that I qualified for, but, as the 23/24 season Europa League is obviously still ongoing, I only can enter the competition for the 24/25 season, which is still many months away from starting. However, on the 9th March 2024, my board comes to me saying that they are 'very disappointed with club vision progress', with a handful of my higher caliber players coming to me saying the same thing. As of the 9th March in the 23/24 Europa League season, the first leg of the Round of 16 has just been played on the 7th March, so my presumption is that the game has seen I'm not in the Round of 16 in the 23/24 Europa League, and hence not made it to the knockout stages, and has applied it to my board objective for the 24/25 Europa League.

When the inbox messages came through, I was just hitting to continue to get through to the weekend matches with my other teams when that popped up

User Feedback

Recommended Comments