• Chairman's promise wasn't fulfilled

bpecanha
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Open Screenshot: Save Game: Breno Peçanha - Unemployed.fm

Description of issue

Hello,

I'm playing the youth challenge here in the forums with Fraserburgh from Scotland. Starting without badges, I asked my chairman if I could do coaching courses to improve my attributes. They wouldn't allow me to study because it would overload our current staff. I said I would make sure that no staff member would be overloaded, and that all training categories would be assigned, and the chairman accepted. He said that if I could guarantee that, he would allow me to study.

You can see how my coaching assignments are set in the staff.png file. Even if I exclude myself of the assignments, you can see (staff2.png) that I could ensure light/average training anyway. 

In fact, when I did that, my chairman was pleased and I had a green circle in Promises section. I thought that my chairman would allow me to study as soon as I adjusted what he asked, but it didn't happened. "Ok", I said", "maybe I need to wait until the duration ends". I have waited, but the promise simply disappeared and nothing happened. For one or two months I didn't had the option to request to do a coaching course again.

When it finally reappeared, I asked and - much to my surprise - the board rejected again! This time saying that they were afraid of losing me. In the end, chairman's promises weren't real and I'm still without any badges, as you can see in mystats.png.

When I click in Board section, it only shows the last interaction, which is weird.

Unfortunately, those interactions are already gone in my current file, but I've uploaded it anyway.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.