• issues with supporters/board

rallan88
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

to start with supporters:

- very disappointed at the sale of March, but he asked to leave for a new challenge. it wasn't up to me! I also sold him for £60m, which for a 30yo, isn't too shabby business-wise if you ask me.

- disappointed at the sale of gilmour. i tried to sign him onto a new contract, he refused; owing, i suppose, to the fact he hasn't played too regularly. so i sold him for £40m with one year left on his contract--decent business, i feel. my backroom staff condoned this moved, encouraging me to place him on the transfer list.

- sold lamptey for £60m, who, yes, had a good season last season, but was too often injured at crucial moments. i can't explain this to supporter though. i can just about get my head around this disappointment, but not the two above. 

board:

- disappointed with the finances involved to sell March?? really? i think he had one or max two years left on his contract. and at the age of 30?? james ward-prowse is the same age at the moment in the game, and i can snap him up for under £50m if i wished. relatively, i think i've done well to get this kind of money for March. they should be giggling their way to the bank!

save file uploaded--Richard Allan - Brighton8

User Feedback

Recommended Comments