• job apply always unsuccessful as a unemployed

kaizerio
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Untitled Game kaizerio.fm

Description of issue

For the first time i play this game, as a unemployed,this is the first time my job apply always unsuccessful with this middle setting for a team, with continental B coaching badge, and regional level player, even for team like Nancy who play in division 3 and Stevenage in league one.. in the previous before the new update, i can manage championship team.

The second I try to maximize all the coaching badge (continental pro), the experience (continental player), but the issue still the same, i always rejected by club, even for Bolton Wanderers who play in league one with this maximal setup of coaching, still reject me.

And the recommendation available job is always empty, in the previous version before the new update, this thing is never happen..

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, @kaizerio

Looking into your save, your manager has a low reputation and coaching badges and you're trying to apply for quite high positions.

I would recommend creating a new manager with a higher reputation and coaching badges, or starting a new save with much lower leagues added so you can apply to those jobs instead.