• Unreasonable Demand by Arsenal board

Yosri
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Yosri Bongos - Arsenal.fm

Description of issue

Hi all,

Im doing a beta save with my favourite club Arsenal to get used to the match engine and try out the new fashionable inverted wingback systems, which i really like so far.

I have one complaint about the board culture at Arsenal, there is a highly desired target to sign players under the age of 18 for the future, but this seems almost impossible.

I've spent a fair bit of money to try and adhere to the vision but these transfers dont count because i assume the vision gets updated as the transfers come in, this is an issue though.

- If you try to sign youngsters from outside of the Brexit Area, you have to wait untill they're 18 to join your club hence not counting for this target

-youngsters in the UK area are Unreasonably expensive, where they're not worth to pursue unless you want to buy players that are not up to standards to please the board.

Youngsters without a professional contract at a young age are very reluctant to move clubs too, which i understand but makes this goal even harder.

My suggestion would be to change the club vision to players under 21, to make it more attainable and fun to pursue.

U18_vision.png

U18_vision_2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks!

Yeah its a tough one, because in general players under 18 dont want to leave their club for their development, especially if they have reasonably high potential. If i remember correctly this was tweaked for fm23, before that this used to be easier.