• All-Japan Cup/Emperor's Cup Winner Ventforet Kofu should be qualified for the AFC Champion's League

BangocheFM
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Bangoche FM - Kofu.fm

Description of issue

Ventforet Kofu (ID:102429) are club playing In J2 League in Japan. They are currently IRL playing in AFC Champion's League, even though they are in second tier, by virtue of winning the Emperor's Cup against Sanfrecce Hiroshima in 2022. I do not see them in the AFC competing, nor do I see any fixtures in the future indicating that they will be playing in this competition.

Also, am unable to see what fixtures are in play, as they should be playing IRL in ACL starting in September 2023. Not sure if it is simply case that they are going to compete in this competition. In addition, the "All-Japan Cup" should be a competition where the cup winner qualifies for the AFC Champion's League, but I see no indication of the Rules section denoting that the Winner qualifies for continental competition.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments