• Continental club competitions don't update to new format

rusty217
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

The complexity of those format changes mean it isn't something we can implement quickly I'm afraid. It's on our radar but the new rules and format was only raised to us a short while ago so it was too late to have ready for the start of FM24. 

As for the coefficients, we're investigating this now, thanks for the spot. :)

11 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

The complexity of those format changes mean it isn't something we can implement quickly I'm afraid. It's on our radar but the new rules and format was only raised to us a short while ago so it was too late to have ready for the start of FM24. 

But can we expect those changes this year or more likely in FM25?

On 21/10/2023 at 07:21, Kyle Brown said:

I understand the short timeframe. But please include the update in the later patches. And also please review the actual qualifiers for this year AFC competitions. Many wrong team qualify (even Japanese, Korean, Australian teams). Thanks

On 21/10/2023 at 09:21, Kyle Brown said:

That's disappointing. Hopefully as others have mentioned it can come in an update for FM24 rather than having to wait for FM25.

As for the coefficients, I noticed the same issue is present for Africa. Seems like Europe's are the only ones that display correctly at the moment.

23 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've got this one resolved now, thank you for your patience.

It seems that the rules for 2024-2025 are not updated yet. Is there any plan to update the AFC Championship League in the future for FM24?

• Administrators

Ahh my apologies - I've mixed this issue up with another. I'm afraid it hasn't yet been implemented due to the complexity of the rule changes behind the hood. It won''t be one for FM24 I'm afraid.