• Saudi First Divsion. Homegrown players not registering properly

Craig_J
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Saudi Arabia

Description of issue

Hi,

Kind of feel awkard asking because it's a custom database so do not know whether that's the issue or if this is a bug elsewhere.

So I have just move to the Saudi First Division managing Al-Tai

I've got to registering my squad and it's leaving me with no option other than to leaave 15 empty spaces out of 30 to meet the requirments by ommission.

For some reason the 'Miminum of 15 players trained by Al-Tai or trained in Saudi-Arabia for 15 years' isn't counting anyone. Even players who have spent their entire careers in Saudi Arabia.

I attempted to add 'trained in nation status' using the in game edtior. However, this is already present for the approriate players but just not registering. And when I have added this to younger players who have not yet got that status - for testing purposes - it again makes no difference.

I have also tried to add trained at club to see if this helps  but again does not.

image.png.b64e5c7d9abce66add8fb7bf7f7960a8.png

image.thumb.png.7a7b40c7063a7ea8a2ac110b6b94e19c.png

image.thumb.png.1b867c24b70fdb45da2a43d6b88cb9f9.png 

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, you should ask for help from the creators of the fmf file.

We can't offer support for an issue caused by a custom database.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @Craig_J from which editor database is this? If you downloaded it from the editors hideaway, please check in that specific thread. Otherwise can you open a thread in that part of the forum and upload the file there?

Hi guys!

Thank you both for this.

I will post this now and see how it goes. I'm just trying to rememebr where abouts I downloaded it from to try and ask the creator.

Hae a nice weekend

Craig