• Under 23 International Tournament

Aditya Nugraha
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hello,

there's one tournament that called as Under 23 International.

IMG20231025205043.thumb.jpg.dbc1ba45311abe0a6eddf2dd9bdb1c84.jpg

I believe in reality this tournament doesn't exist, because this is not an asian games football tournament, not an U23 Asian Nations Cup, and also not a Sea Games football tournament. There's no profile, rules, news, stats and history about this tournament because it didn't exist in real life, i just want to give you an advice maybe to remove this tournament if you guys don't mind.

Thank you 🙏

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

34 minutes ago, chiupo67 said:

I think it is an international friendly for u23 national team?

if that's the case then cool, and the schedule must coincide with the international break, because you were allowed to play some senior players that above 23 years old in this u23 national team, it's a bit annoying sometimes when my key players can't play in important/big matches for my club because they need to go to their u23 national team to play this friendly matches

• Administrators

We'll take a look into this, thank you for raising. Youth friendlies do happen but without any context can see why a random tournament seems odd. 

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

We'll take a look into this, thank you for raising. Youth friendlies do happen but without any context can see why a random tournament seems odd. 

Thanks, and if it's true that it's an u23 nations friendly, please make sure the schedule coincides with international break 🙏

Edited by Aditya Nugraha