• Reserve Leagues Clash and League Rules

burakcakil
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Belgium

Description of issue

3rd tier Belgian teams' U21 teams participate both Reserves 1B League and Reserves 1. National. They have crazy and unrealistic fixtures. That makes no sense. I couldn't play in Belgium FM24 because of this problem. :( I thought it'll fixed with winter update but it is still there :( 

Also Reserves 1B is extinct on database but still on game mode.

Substition rules for youth/reserve leagues should be max 3 stoppage 7 subs 5 changes.

Also Belgium have no U19 league from my research.

U19 League and U21/Reserves have the same squad rules which is annoying.

League rules says player born on 24/7/2002 or after. Shouldn't be it 1st of January?

I would be very grateful if you guys sort it out as quickly as possible because I really want to play in Belgium in FM24 and this is a quick fix from my point of view...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @burakcakil

Thank you for the information, we won't be able to make any of these changes for FM24 but can get them logged internally for a future game.

Would you able to provide some evidence for the substitution rules?

On 15/04/2024 at 11:15, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @burakcakil

Thank you for the information, we won't be able to make any of these changes for FM24 but can get them logged internally for a future game.

Would you able to provide some evidence for the substitution rules?

@Zachary Whyte

data to be corrected has been passed on to internal services.

League shown is the u21 league of the Jupiler Pro League. Not the 1st national amateur league (3rd tier).

Teams not participating in those are the U23 teams which operate in regular division starting 2nd tier.

as for u19 teams : they are actually present, starting down the 1st amateur division. In general it is : 1st team squad / reserve teams / u19 team / u 17 team.

where national pro teams it is : u23 or u21 / u18 / u16

Edited by Moondog777

I was talking about the subs rules. As you can see above the links, sorry for not writing exactly.. 

Main problem is 3rd tier teams' reserve teams play for 2 different leagues in the game and that is unrealistic.

Thanks for the information by the way.