• Brazilian Cup need a change in 'logical' of qualification

F J
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In Real Life Brazilian cup is played by 92 teams.

80 teams get a cup from state league and 12 (that enter in 3rd phase) for other way (teams that get a Libertadores place for exemple)

Like we can see in FM editor advanced, when a state League ends, the set the places for the cup, here a screen shot of São Paulo state for exemple that have 6 place to Brazilian Cup:

image.thumb.png.27906bfc5087937cf13221e68c9d71bb.png

In Real life, if a team get a place for third phase, his 1st phase place for Brazilian cup gonna for the best team in state league that not got place, So for exemple if a team is champion of São Paulo State League and gonna to Libertadores, the 7th in São Paulo state league will gonna play the Brazilian Cup 1st phase and this team will play starting in the 3rd

This not happen in FM.

In FM the team "use" both places, so image the same exemple I explained before happen in FM, The Brazilian Cup 1st phase team will be the teams between 2nd and 6th place, and one vaccancy will be "open", when this happen the game fill with any team from Brazil that isn't classificated to Brazilian Cup by this reputation, what is wrong. This is not a "huge" bug but is kind annoying because is a competition that give a considerable prize money to play and this way the Game give the place and money to teamss that "not deserve" instead that (probably) a minor team.

Every year I have to go to editor and edit 27 state leagues rules to solve it, and take a loooong time because the editor is very heavy and slow.

What basically you have to do (and I'm saying in "football manager editor language") is: instead the state league save 6 teams, they save all teams ordered by their place and when Brazilian Cup will "read" the list limit it to 6 teams.

image.thumb.png.7aaff64075ee79dca991a26ba818236b.png

image.thumb.png.ad7a7fb75b5fa6b4944d917f4d8ff231.png

I don't know if I make you understand it because is a "very brazilian situation"  but if you need more exemples you can contact me

User Feedback

Recommended Comments