• Brazilian Schedule it's insane

roberto.grasiano
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Corinthians 3 Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am having an issue with FM24 and the Brazilian football calendar. The matching schedules are completely absurd and do not reflect the reality of the situation. It's frustrating because I want to enjoy the game, but it's difficult when such a fundamental aspect of the game is so inaccurate. I hope the developers can address this problem soon so that I can fully enjoy the game.

I understand that it is an early game/beta version, but this has lingered for the past 3 editions. I appreciate that the game's main focus is on European competitions, but the Brazilian league is top 5 in the world and deserves a better scheduling system. 

In the season 2026. my team had 12 games in April and 7 in September. This is taking into consideration the First division, country cup, State championship and Libertadores. 

In the current season, 2026, the calendar does not stop for the World Cup, and in October/September, only 3 matches are scheduled. 

The state championship should end By April, the Seria A needs to be spread better, for multiple occasions I had 5 games more than other teams in the league in the first half. I had weeks with games on Monday, Wed, Friday and Sunday. 

I have attached the game file for more details. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, as stated in other threads we are doing our best to make improvements for the Brazilian schedule, changes should be made in future updates, but due to the sheer number of fixtures in the different competitions Brazil has, it is difficult to schedule than than other countries.