• Scheduling Issues - 3 Matches in 3 days

zeza
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: José Fernando - SEP (v02).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I'm playing as SEP in Brazil, started in 2023 and I've qualified to the State Championship's Finals but it got scheduled after the National tournament started and I got 3 matches in 3 consecutive days and it didn't reeschedule any of them or gave me the option to ask for a delay.

image.png.64c5b4d4c067966c488ddb09aa4c1b9f.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we've not been reproduce this internally.

We will need a save file, ideally before the final is scheduled. You can see how in the link below:

2 horas atrás, Zachary Whyte disse:

Hello, we've not been reproduce this internally.

We will need a save file, ideally before the final is scheduled. You can see how in the link below:

Hey there Zach! I've uploaded it when the post was made.
    image.png.958bb840762e57850e0ef3990ded9ae1.png

Hey there! The scheduling glitch happened again, as I qualified again to the State Championship finals

image.thumb.png.68286602d95eda34342fe78046e9234a.png

In Brazil, the National Championship doesn't start until every state championship is over, so maybe the State Championship is taking too long to end/begin
    I can't upload the save file again, but I've saved it before the game happened, so if you guys need it, just let me know! Thanks

Edited by zeza

If this can help, in Brazil a club is not allowed to play two matches with less than 66 hours of diference. The pre season in Brazil is very (very) short. So, maybe changing that you will be able to fix those games to close one from another.

1 hora atrás, Kyle Brown disse:

Got this resolved now, thank you for your patience.

Thank you, Kyle!

Em 21/10/2023 em 13:53, zeza disse:

Ei! A falha de agendamento aconteceu novamente, pois me classifiquei novamente para a final do Campeonato Estadual

image.thumb.png.68286602d95eda34342fe78046e9234a.png

No Brasil, o Campeonato Nacional não começa até que todos os campeonatos estaduais terminem, então talvez o Campeonato Estadual esteja demorando muito para terminar/começar.
    Não consigo carregar o arquivo salvo novamente, mas salvei-o antes do jogo acontecer , então se vocês precisarem, é só me avisar! Obrigado

actually no, many state championships only end after the start of the brasileirão 

mainly the minor leagues