• Competition Sorting Rules Bug

MaverickPelvis
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Botev Plovdiv.fm

Description of issue

Competition sorting rules are applied wrong in the Championship Group in game. Here is a screenshot showing the sorting rules. spacer.png

By these rules, we (Botev Plovdiv) should be behind Ludogorets as they won both games between the two teams in the Preliminary Stage. This was applied correctly in the Preliminary Stage, where we finished 2nd only due to this head to head record. However, as soon as the Championship Group starts, the game swaps the order of the two teams, as seen in the following screenshots, which are under 2 hours apart in game time, with no games played at all in that time (obviously).spacer.pngspacer.png

As you will see in the game file attached, and the following screenshot, 5 games later the two teams are still tied on points after a goalless draw in the Championship Group, and so Ludogorets should be awarded the title, as per the rules. As you can see, that didn't happen, and I feel it would be hypocritical to be unhappy about losing a title due to a bug (as I would be) but not be unhappy about winning a title due to a bug as I just did.spacer.png

I don't know whether the game has given me priority due to head to head in the Championship Group (assuming an away draw is given priority over a home draw) or due to goal difference, but either way it should be awarded to Ludogorets for head to head in the Preliminary Stage.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Having reloaded one game earlier, it is clear I haven't been given 1st place due to goal difference, as I have a lower goal difference but sit in first place.