• League Sorting Rules

KJM FM
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Dean Tallentire - Bdin mid seasom Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Currently in the Bulgarian 2nd tier and i'm ranked 2nd when i believe i should be top based on the league rules.  I am level on points with the team at the top but the league rules state that the table will be sorted firstly by results btween teams, I have played first place once so far this season and won the game.  Secondly by goal difference, again, i have a better goal difference than the team in first place, and , Thirdly by goals scored, again i have outscored the first place team.  I believe i should be top based on the results between teams, not a massive issue but wanted to bring it to your attention.  thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunatley by the time the fixture had taken place against that particular oposition they had fallen away in the table, however, as per my screenshot attched to this comment 2 teams near the bottom of the table appear to have been sorted correctly, Chernomoets Burgas and Minyor Pernik finished on the same points with Minyor having the better goal difference but with Chernomorets having the better head to head.  I will also add that after the next fixture in my original post where both myslef and Krumovgrad won the game did move me ahead of them in the table

Untitled.png