• u17 player cannot play in UECL or Croatian cup

Drago_zgb
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Drago Grabovac - Bradford City - Bari -dinamo.fm

Description of issue

This was on my mind a long time ago, but i forgot to post it.

So .... In Croatian first league there is rule that player under the age of 17 cannot play, unless he is very big talent, and therefore they can play when they turn 16.

I have some big talents, and they all play in league when aged 16, and that is not the problem.

But the problem is that players aged 16 cannot play in UEFA competitions. Dont know why, but when managing other leagues, they can play, but i think this rule (for croatian first divison) interfeers with squad registration for UEFA and i cannot play them there.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, Players 20 or younger that have been at the club for 2 years do not need to be registered for the CL.

If you believe there is an issue we need a save before a CL game and the name of a specific player that does not comply with the rule.

I have uploaded save game just before CL registration.

Next to the young players there is icon of ''u21'' - and it says that players under age of 21 dont have to be registered. (they are youngsters from my academy), but i cannot select them or add to registration. Players are named Sreten Hustić (GK), Grga Zrinščak (DC) and Karlo Ušćebrka (ST).

Name of the save file is ''Drago Grabovac - Bradford City - Bari -dinamo - CL registration.fm''

Also, i uploaded game file just before CL game, where is visible that i cannot select those players where the icon says ''Ine''- ineligible for team due to being bellow the minimum age rquirement for this competition.

Name of the save file is ''Drago Grabovac - Bradford City - Bari -dinamo - CL game.fm''

In the other leagues i didn't have any problem with u21 player (no matter what age they are) playin in CL. Surely there are alot of those players around other teams/leagues in the same game-save files.