• Ineligible player ??

Elliot Pearson
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I am trying to sign Andrew Dallas on loan for Oldham from Barnsley as per real life deal, he has played for them and Kilmarnock on loan this season so it tells me he's played for 2 clubs and is therefore ineligible. In real this does not stop him playing in the National league this season (they have different rules) and he has signed on loan and will play tomorrow. Please advise how i can get the game to allow this?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

16 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload your save file showing this.

Saved in SI Cloud as Elliot Pearson - Oldham (v03) (v03),fm

• SI Staff

Hello @Elliot Pearson

We have your save file, you say that in real the National league have different rules allowing a player to play for more than two clubs in a season.

Do you have a example/proof of this, is so we can then look to change the in-game rules for the National league.

On 30/01/2024 at 11:28, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Elliot Pearson

We have your save file, you say that in real the National league have different rules allowing a player to play for more than two clubs in a season.

Do you have a example/proof of this, is so we can then look to change the in-game rules for the National league.

Yes if you look at real life Andy Dallas, he has this season played for Barnsley, Kilmarnock on loan and now Oldham on loan. Sorry i don't have official National league rules at hand but for some reason it is allowed. 👍

Edited by Elliot Pearson