• League Fixtures Following a Set Order

wazzaflow10
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

As the title indicates the Premier League fixtures are following a set order where each team plays A then B then C. I only noticed because Arsenal scored 18 goals in 3 matches.

I don't think it should be like this and don't recall any other season doing this. I understand if some coding shortcuts were taken for scheduling so that we aren't sitting for hours while schedules are being made. 

Here's the link the the general thread I made with screenshots. I can upload a save game if this is an issue.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 08/01/2024 at 12:05, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, is this something that is happening every season for you?

Can you also upload your save file to us.

Hi Zach,

Yes this happened two seasons in a row. I didn't notice the first season. looks like it started in the 2026/27 season and continued into the 27/28 season.

I've uploaded two saves. PreScheduleBug.fm and ScheduleBug.fm

On 15/01/2024 at 06:42, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the saves we'll investigate further. 

Hi Zachary,

Found the same issue in a new save. This time I'm Chelsea and I'm basically following Wolves. Uploaded as "Chelsea Schedule Issue".

Just to add to this it appears like: I follow Wolves, who follow Bournemouth, who follow Villa and I'm guessing that cycles through the league. The only time it is out of order is other competitions move a fixture date I'm pretty sure.

This is litterally the same for every league in the game i’ve noticed. Apart from leagues where there’s a real life fixture list present. But also when ticking the option to not use real life fixture calendars at the start of the save (so random) this happens in every league. All teams play everyone following a set order. Highly anoying, and unrealistic 😅