• No League Fixtures !!!

FMstu
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Stu Futrill - Rushall 4.ff.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hi, hope you can help.

I am entering my 3rd season playing with Rushall Olympic.  I was promoted from the National League to League 2.  I have played the summer transfers etc and gone professional as a club.  I have had a few friendlies but no league fixtures have been created for the next season.  I have played a couple of saves through to August and a older save through October and August but no fixtures appear and it puts me into the FA Trophy as if I never left the National League.  I have plenty of saves so have tried going back to a few days after I won the playoffs in May, but the same thing happens, no fixtures appear for next season :( 

Please help fix this.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 211527.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @FMstu

Can you please upload the earliest version of this save file so we can examine further.

Can we also ask if you used any custom files/databases on this save?

Hi

I have uploaded the first version of this save. its called 'Stu Futrill - Rushall 1.0.fm'

I have not used any custom files/databases on any of my saves.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @FMstu

Can you please upload the earliest version of this save file so we can examine further.

Can we also ask if you used any custom files/databases on this save?

Hi

I have uploaded the first version of this save. its called 'Stu Futrill - Rushall 1.0.fm'

I have not used any custom files/databases on any of my saves.

Thanks

• SI Staff

Hello @FMstu

We've done some digging, could we please get a save that is ideally just before August 2025?

If not possible, a save somewhere between Aug 2025 and March 2026 would be useful, thank you.

35 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @FMstu

We've done some digging, could we please get a save that is ideally just before August 2025?

If not possible, a save somewhere between Aug 2025 and March 2026 would be useful, thank you.

Hi

I have uploaded a save from July 28th 2025, hope that works for you. 'Stu Futrill - Rushall 3.f.fm'

Thanks

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you, we will investigate further. :) 

Thanks alot, I am looking forward to being able to play this again

• SI Staff

Hello @FMstu

What appears to be happening is that you have 3 fixtures that the game could not find a date for.

Ideally we would need a save game file from before the date that these fixtures were supposed to take place, though we are not sure when this would be.

If possible, could we ask for a range of save files from April, May and then June 2025 then we should have enough to go on, thank you.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @FMstu

What appears to be happening is that you have 3 fixtures that the game could not find a date for.

Ideally we would need a save game file from before the date that these fixtures were supposed to take place, though we are not sure when this would be.

If possible, could we ask for a range of save files from April, May and then June 2025 then we should have enough to go on, thank you.

Hi Zach

Thanks for your continued support on this, it would be great to get this issue fixed.  I have uploaded 3 saves from each month, I have more if needed, thanks.

Stu Futrill - Rushall May14th.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall April 3rd.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall April 18th.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall April 27th.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall June 7th.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall June 21st.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall June 29th.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall May 3rd.fm
    Stu Futrill - Rushall May 25th.fm

• SI Staff

Hello @FMstu

We loaded up the save from 29th June 2025 and progressed the game until the new season and encountered no problems.

It seems the issue occurs around 28th July 2025, can we ask you to load the 29th June 2025 save and see if progressing to the new season from that point works?

On 06/02/2024 at 12:29, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @FMstu

We loaded up the save from 29th June 2025 and progressed the game until the new season and encountered no problems.

It seems the issue occurs around 28th July 2025, can we ask you to load the 29th June 2025 save and see if progressing to the new season from that point works?

I can do but will take hours and I would lose a whole season :(  is there no way of recovering my 2025/26 season ?

• SI Staff

Unfortunately not, without getting this to reproduce for us internally. there is no way for us to look into this any further. This is a very strange and unique occurrence.

The only option for you is to continue from the most recent save file that isn't corrupted and that is from June 29th 2025.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

On 08/02/2024 at 13:42, Zachary Whyte said:

Unfortunately not, without getting this to reproduce for us internally. there is no way for us to look into this any further. This is a very strange and unique occurrence.

The only option for you is to continue from the most recent save file that isn't corrupted and that is from June 29th 2025.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your help.  Its taken a while to play that season again, but its working fine now and I have fixtures for my next season.

If its any help with the DB issue, I take lots of saves due to my laptop crashing quite often.  When it happens I often end up with my previous save not loading or even being recognised by FM as a save.