• PL local teams scheduled to play on same day

karlsturgeon
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: PL fixture issues Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello, I've noticed in FM24 that teams like Everton and Liverpool, or the two Manchester clubs, are often scheduled to both play at home on the same day. This basically never happens in real life because of the police.

According to this article, Everton and Liverpool have only been scheduled to play at home in the league on the same day twice in their entire history! https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-liverpool-play-home-league-12710770

I've uploaded a newly-created save game with no editor files attached, and the issue is present from the very start - Man City and Man Utd are both at home on the opening day. I also loaded Serie A out of curiosity since a lot of Italian teams share grounds, and they have similar issues with both Milan and Rome clubs scheduled to play at home on the opening weekend (although the game seems to realise that they need to play on separate weekend days). This issue is consistently present in the game. I don't recall it ever being a problem prior to FM24 but I could be wrong.

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments