• U21 Team Has no Matches or competitions

Slink Shady
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I had the option to create an U21 team in my first season in the Vanarama South League. It was half way through the season so it made sense no matches were scheduled. Not a problem.

I got promoted in my first year to the Vanarama National League and I expected this season they would be entered into an U21 league at least but they were not entered into any competition at all. No league. No U21 cup comp. Nothing. There was a thread elsewhere on this site and I mentioned it there. No response from anyone except other members.

I got promoted in my second year up to the Sky Bet League Two. I considered my U21s might not have had games because there are none for non-league U21 teams (even though my U18 team was in a league and a cup comp), so as I was now in the league proper I thought they might now be entered into an U21 league and/or U21 comp. Nope. Again, no comp of any kind at all.9+

That's two and a half seasons now with nothing for my U21s to do. I've had to arrange friendlies myself as well because my U21 manager doesn't arrange any. Not even pre-season games. I've attached a screenshot of this season.

Is there something I've missed, or is this a bug?

U21.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we firstly have a save file to investigate this, please? 

It does appear as though you're using a custom team however, and should the issue be linked to the changes I'm afraid the likelihood of a fix won't be anytime soon. Regardless we're still keen to take a look:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

I have uploaded the file to the cloud. Filename is "Paul Davis - Braintree Dons.fm"

Can't remember now if I made a custom team or renamed the Braintree Town team. I just searched for Braintree Town and that team does not exist in my game so I think I just renamed it. It would be a real shame if my U21s never get into a league. Perhaps it can be put on your list of things to do at some time for people who do create custom teams.