• Unable to allocate ESC to player even after its says ESC has been allocated still says Work Permit Required

adamyc
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Walsall Season 3 fw esc issue Files Uploaded: Save Game

I signed a player on a free transfer on June 16th 2025 in game and his Work permit was rejected and then the appeal failed but I had no option or way to allocate him as ESC slot. I decided to wait until I could apply for a no work permit so I could allocate them an ESC slot but even when it says an ESC slot has been allocated to the player it hasn't and it still says the player needs a work permit. 

image.thumb.png.2f9bd1c3f099a47dfcf1edf79322fc47.png
    image.thumb.png.9ad6c9c4f279f69b803eff88706d2087.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To add I think this maybe a bug in relation to signing a player from abroad on a free transfer as I have another player in the squad I signed from Aston Villa who has an ESC but he was assigned when they joined on July 1st once there contract had expired. 

• Administrators

We've been investigating this but haven't had much replicating it I'm afraid. You don't happen to have a save file prior the WP application being rejected? Appreciate a little time has passed so no problem if not!