• CL + EL League phase scheduling bug

DenisMedion
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Europa League Bug

Description of issue

Hello,

I stumbled upon a bug for the League phase in the Europa League. So first of all, the qualification for the Europa League (playoff-phase) had a game on 18th of September 2024 20:00. Therefore the game couldn't draw the main round, until they finished their game. After the game (22:00) the main round was drawn, but one of the games was scheduled in the past (18th of September 2024 20:00). Because of that I couldn't play the game and on the next day I just got the result. I was spectating my friends game (EFL game, started 20:00), because I had no plans prior (Europa League was mant to start of 19th of September) . 

When I tried to recreate this bug, it only happend on my second trial (when I spectated again an EFL game on 20:00).

Furthermore the games for the Europa League are all on a Wednesday instead of Thursdays and the Champions League games are all on Wednesdays and not divided on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments