• Bundesliga players are unable to register with a number above 40

島风
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Dear SI

As the title said, I found that we cannot register a player as a number above 40 in the Bundesliga. For example, Musiala's jersey number is "14" in the game, but it should obviously be "42", a very famous number in reality. I can understand it's a special number for young players, but I think developers could also consider allowing us to be like close to reality as possible.

Thx, always be grateful for your contributions.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for addressing this. It should be "fixed" in the meantime, this was an older rule - but has been adjusted, it should go up into some higher numbers.

It was logged a bit earlier on, but we weren't able to fix this for the public release beta. Should appear correct in full game release though.

5 小时前, Jeroen Thijssen说:

Thanks for addressing this. It should be "fixed" in the meantime, this was an older rule - but has been adjusted, it should go up into some higher numbers.

It was logged a bit earlier on, but we weren't able to fix this for the public release beta. Should appear correct in full game release though.

Thanks! Good luck.

This is not corrected as of the launch. What is more (which probably brings this issue to some other category): using in-game editor and play as a Bayern manager, clicking "Auto Number" will show '-1' to 2nd team and youth team player.

screenshot.png.3ed57204a0861112d58fbea44b7dd7a1.png

Edited by Imma clown
    issue not completely described

Am 6.11.2023 um 13:31 schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

I'm not quite sure whether "older rule" means that this rule has been abolished, because it hasn't been. However, it is correct that it must be freely assignable up to shirt number 49 and from then on may only be assigned consecutively.

Here is an excerpt from the DFL's match regulations (as of the end of 2022 and unchanged since then):

Zitat

Vor Beginn einer Spielzeit werden die Rückennummern beginnend mit der
    Nummer 1 verbindlich vergeben. Nur die Nummern 1 bis 49 dürfen den
    Spielern zugeteilt werden
    , wobei die Nummer 1 einem Torhüter vorbehalten
    ist. Für die anderen Torhüter können beliebige Nummern zwischen 12 und 49
    gewählt werden.

I've reported this for the last 2 versions and it never gets fixed. I've been able to fix it under the competition registration advanced rules in the editor for FM24 so it's a bit annoying that the default database can't also be as easily fixed.

在 2023/11/27 在 AM12点40分, tfisch99说:

I've reported this for the last 2 versions and it never gets fixed. I've been able to fix it under the competition registration advanced rules in the editor for FM24 so it's a bit annoying that the default database can't also be as easily fixed.

Lol, thx for your insistence, I found the problem has been fixed  in new version !