• II Team and U19 become independent clubs

b2khn
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: 2Fuzzy Dunlop – Schalke 04 Challenge Bug Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hey there is a bug, with the german youth setup and II. Team.

So I stumbled upon this with Schalke 04, who are in the 2. Bundesliga. I got promoted the first season, after that the u19 manager resigned and also the II. Team and u19 disapeared from my influence.

I can see that they are still in exinstence, but there are no staff responsibilities and the II. Team even has a seperated HOY.

image.thumb.png.b5ebad2e7eaef4e7ea3e8e33983322e8.pngimage.thumb.png.599df1393f972e954371c6a13da5a550.png image.thumb.png.89ae652b7defe5bb580a5fc247e9c196.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @b2khn

When we loaded up your save we could not find any issue with it. All staff responsibilities appeared as normal.

Can we ask on what date the staff members resigned so we can investigate further?

On 08/01/2024 at 18:14, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @b2khn

When we loaded up your save we could not find any issue with it. All staff responsibilities appeared as normal.

Can we ask on what date the staff members resigned so we can investigate further?

Hello @Zachary Whyte, maybe i haven't explained it not good enough. But it is a clear bug. Also there are things like; me wanting to play a game of fm and not working for sports interactive as a beta tester. So there are boundaries to me keeping commentaries and files, esp. if you take your time to respond.

But to be clear: t is a bug. Not working as intended. It is reacurring every season. It is not only happening to me.

If you need an explaination, we have to work out a different work flow and compensation. This is clearly not leading to good results.

• SI Staff

Hello @b2khn

I would ask in future you be more respectful when leaving comments.

You opened this thread when I was on Christmas Holiday and I responded to it the first day I came back.

As stated above when loading your save file the issue is not reproducing for us. This could be because of your custom skin/modified database.

I've spotted other users make similar posts but we're confident the issue should be resolved in our next update.

image (5).png

Hello @Zachary Whyte
    I apologise, I didn't mean to be rude. 
    As for the matter at hand, this was a serious suggestion. I would suggest a different workflow for future problem reports.
    By the way, I have the savegame you requested from me, but for a different issue report.

But your Upload Server is down.

Explicitly said, if you have any requests about the existing issue reports, we can clarify them.
    However, I am not prepared to provide more issue reports while we are in the existing workflow and the issues already reported are still under review.
    This is not disrespectful or an attack on you or your organisation, but this is my attitude to the way the issue reports are managed.

Ben