• Indonesian Division One & Two Foreign Player Rules

Hezxor
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

1. Indonesian Division One and Two's Foreign Player Rules

2. Indonesian League One increased its foreign player quota to 6 players (5 Free Nations + 1 ASEAN Player), the current database has updated the new players but not the rules so all the teams have 5-6 foreign players but can only register 4 (3 Free Nations +1 Asia) which is the previous season's rules, The new Indonesian Second Division rule has also permitted to use 2 Foreign Players (1 Free Nation + 1 AFC).
    3. The Following are links to Wikipedia pages that contain this season's Indonesian 1st & 2nd division Rules, complete with current foreign players and quota description. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023–24_Liga_1_(Indonesia)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023–24_Liga_2_(Indonesia), the competition has been going on for almost half-season by now, you can also check this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I add my stone to this.

I begun a carrer with Persekat in indonesian 2nd div.

The rules are not updated but the club bought a brazilian player and an ouzbek one. Problem, rules told me i cant use them because 0 foreign player :D

I let you imagine how strange the situation is with the 2 biggest wages of the club not available for playing !

1 minute ago, Hezxor said:

Is there any update on this? Will this be resolved on the launch date (November 6th 2023)?

Thank you 

Because the league is literally unplayable, teams have 5-6 foreign players but can only use 4, some of them are on long term expensive contracts, as well as being the best players on the club.